Pictures, Pictures, Pictures from Guest Blogger: R. Mac Wheeler

I am pleased to welcome a Guest Blogger today! Welcome Mac!  I hope you'll visit his website and blog and check out some of his books.  I enjoy reading his blog posts on "Today's favorite passage" and his photo posts!  I hope you will too!  Here he is:


If you're an avid reader, you may care that I’m an author of character-driven SF/F/paranormals and suspense filled novels with quirky sorts who lug a lot of baggage, in worlds that aren’t that far out.
If you love nature, or photography in general, you may care that I have the photo addiction, and weekly post pictures I take during my outings. Lisa has generously invited me to share some of my favorites today. Stop by my blogs on Sunday evenings…I almost always have a new set. Please visit, leave a note. I love the company…I don't get out much.

There you'll find pix like these, in and around Tampa, Tampa Bay, Hillsborough Bay, the Hillsborough River, University of South Florida, and Tampa University:






































Comments

  1. Sure are pretty pics, especially for someone who doesn't "get out much"! Thanks Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy

    Lisa, thanks to you too, for let me stop by and show off some of my pictures. In kindergarten I was taught not to show off...but it never caught on.

    You're great, Lisa.

    Yall have a great week.

    - Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures. Should be in a book about Tampa! A. Rassler (Marggie)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how embarassing...no wonder I couldn't find it on Amazon...it isn't available until December.

      *blush*

      Delete
    2. Don't sweat it! I'll remind you then. :)

      Delete
  4. How beautiful! I love the one of the crocodile (right, not an alligator).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics!! You are quite the photographer. I'll make sure to stop by and check them out weekly now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great - so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool pics. I always enjoy the photos of R. Mac's dogs. They have a good owner who takes them out to lots of great places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! It looks like a beautiful area. Must be interesting to get up close and personal with a crocodile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa. I'm a first-time visitor and commenter from Cleveland. I saw a comment you made on Otin's blog and decided to click-through. Enjoy your holiday and glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts