Happy Release Day, Dana Mason!

I'm excited to announce the release of the wonderful Dana Mason's second novel in her embrace series, Precious Embrace!  Woot, woot!



A second divorce and a new baby wasn’t the vision Alison Hayes had for her future. Now a single mother with two young boys, she wants to focus on her kids and what’s left of her stagnant career.
When Detective Johnny Rhay Bennett breezes into her life with his country-boy accent, she wants to run. She doesn’t need another man in her life, or another reason to make people talk. But when her worst nightmare becomes a reality, Johnny is the only person who can pull Ali out of her despair, forcing her to stay strong and not give up hope of finding her missing child. 
***
Who falls in love after a one-night stand? Johnny Rhay doesn’t believe it’s possible until it happens to him. With Nashville in his rear-view mirror, he’s determined to convince Alison she loves him too, even if it means moving to the West Coast.
Ali’s not easy, and she’s living on just this side of bitter after her divorce, but Johnny doesn’t care. He’s up for the challenge. At least, he believes he’s up for it until baby Micah is stolen right out from under his nose. Now Johnny has to keep it together and get that sweet little boy home safe before his dreams of having a family vanish too.

Get it HERE!  It's only $3.99!

Now I've often been known to say that I can't tolerate romance novels.  It's nothing against the genre or the many talented writers out there, it just doesn't grab me.  It's me, not you, Romance Genre!  I like a little grit, a little mayhem, some dark themes with my reading.  Anyway, I love Dana's books and I think the reason is because she has a little bit of all that too.

Now if you're thinking well I didn't read her first book so this doesn't really apply to me, the great news is that her first book, Dangerous Embrace is FREE from July 11-14!


That one you can get HERE!

I'm going to have Dana back later this month for an interview and my review of her new book.  So stay tuned!
*********************************************************************************

P.S. Claire Fletcher still needs your votes in the Best Novel and Best Heroine categories of the eFestival of Words Best of the Independent eBook Awards.  To find out how to vote, go here.  Thank you!




Comments

  1. I love when author's make their first book free. Nothing motivates a reader to check out a series more, except perhaps a recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a hot read! Best of luck to Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Dana. High praise from someone who doesn't like the genre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great read! Thanks for sharing.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo. This one looks good, too. :)
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you were posting this! Thank you very much! If I would have known, I would have included you in my giveaway :(

    Thanks for the post and for all of your support!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Dana :) looking forward to reading this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Dana :) looking forward to reading this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi glad she posted this for you you are a great writer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts