99 Cent Madness!

Just popping in for a quick second to let you know some of my favorite books are going on sale for 99 cents in the coming week!

For one day only, 12/5/13, Carrie Butler's awesome new adult paranormal novels, STRENGTH and COURAGE will be 99 cents.  If you haven't read these, do yourself a favor and spend two bucks.  It will be the best two bucks you ever spent on books.  I love these books!


Get STRENGTH here.
Get COURAGE here.

Then starting 12/6/13 and running through 12/9/13, THE MISTAKEN, a romantic thriller by the brilliant Nancy S. Thompson will be on sale for 99 cents!  This is hands down one of my all-time favorite thrillers.  So spend a buck.  It will be the best dollar you ever spent on a book!


Get THE MISTAKEN here.

Also, my first novel, Finding Claire Fletcher is on sale right now for 99 cents and will be 99 cents through the 4th or 5th-ish.


You can get it here.

It's featured on FK Books & Tips today which you should check out because they list bargain-priced books every day!

Also, I'd like to thank Forward Authority Design Services for the awesome graphic.  Writer friends, please check them out. They make amazing graphics at super reasonable prices!

Tomorrow I'll be posting about a huge giveaway I'm taking part in with lots of awesome books so stay tuned.

And P.S.  this happened too:

Woot, woot!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts