Tara at More Than Fiction has graciously bestowed the Fabulous Blog Award upon me! This one goes by 5s. I'm supposed to name 5 of my most fabulous moments, 5 things I love and 5 things I hate and then pass this along to 5 fabulous bloggers. So here goes:
Five Most Fabulous Moments
1. The day my daughter was born. To this day, if I'm having a bad day or I'm particularly stressed, I close my eyes and relive parts of that day and then I get all happy and relaxed.
2. The day my now-husband and I finally sealed the deal. We got married this past Valentine's Day in a private, super-stealth ceremony. Incredible day.
3. The day I signed my contracts for Finding Claire Fletcher and Aberration. It was a long time coming. A lifelong dream realized. Didn't sink in for a few weeks. I'm really still all "WOO HOO!!!!!" about it.
4. The day I received my black belt. Only giving birth was more demanding than my 30 day black belt test. Old school stuff. The things I learned during that test changed me as a person.
5. The day I received my Master's degree. It was quite anticlimactic but a graduate degree is a graduate degree. I felt like, "Holy crap, I really did this! How very odd but also so cool."
Five Things I Love
1. My family and friends.
4. Fleetwood Mac
5. The little miracles that happen in my life every day.
Five Things I Hate
1. People who hurt children.
5. Moody people.
Five Fabulous Bloggers
I'm going to change this up a bit because I see a lot of people I follow have already received this. So if you follow my blog, you're totally fabulous and I invite all of my followers to accept this award and post about it on your own blog!