In Honor of Andrew

Last weekend, one of my favorite bloggers/writers, Nick Wilford, lost his step-son Andrew.  Nick has always been extremely gracious, kind and encouraging to me.  I am deeply saddened by his step-son's passing. I cannot imagine anything worse than losing a child.  Nick's love for Andrew and his passion for making sure that Andrew's needs were met was evident in every word he wrote about Andrew and nothing short of inspiring.  Today, as I understand it, is Andrew's funeral.  Because those of us in the blogosphere are scattered the world over and cannot attend to show our support for Nick and his family, we are releasing red balloons in honor of Andrew.  Although it is virtual, the sentiment is the same. My love and prayers go out to Nick and his family during this extremely difficult time.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts