So I was quite ill yesterday and then I got a message from Bryce Daniels letting me know he had given me the Liebster Blog Award. Woo hoo! That made me feel better. Then today, as I was recovering and preparing to do this post, my brilliant friend, Nancy Thompson told me she had given me the award on her blog as well! So I feel very fortunate and grateful to both Bryce and Nancy for this honor. Thanks, guys!
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
So here are the bloggers I'd like to pass this along to:
(I just want to say at the outset here that it was difficult for me to tell on some of these sites what the number of followers were so forgive me if you've already got 6,000 followers!)
1. Libby Heily - she's a writer, amongst other very interesting things, and she has a new free ebook available!
2. Carrie Butler at So, You're a Writer - lots of great informative and inspirational stuff on her blog.
3. TaraNator at More Than Fiction - - Tara is funny and her posts are fantastic. She shares the angst all of us feel at various stages in the writing process.
4. T.B. McKenzie at Magickless - he is in the process of having his first book published and I find this blog very fascinating!
5. Suzan Stirling at Red Ribbon Diaries - a writer whose first novel comes out in 2012; she's also represented by my agent and her memoir is in the works. She is also an HIV/AIDS activist. Her story and her blog are very interesting.
I hope you'll all find some new and interesting blogs!